Guest Recipe from Ariane Chui - Organic Multi Use Dry Oil 100ml
Add all of the oils into a clean glass jug followed by the Sweet Orange Essential Oil. Stir the mixture well and then transfer to a clean glass bottle. Best kept in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
This organic multi use dry oil is a unique cocktail of 6 nourishing and hydrating plant oils with a subtle fragrance of sweet orange for instantly smooth skin and silky hair. It absorbs quickly and does not leave an oily residue.
• Fractionated Coconut Oil ensures this beautifully fragranced hydrator sinks effortlessly into the skin, leaving no residue.
• Argan Oil is rich in Vitamins A, C and E as well as antioxidants, linoleic acid and omega-6 fatty acids. These all boost cell production resulting in healthier skin and hair.
• Macadamia Oil contains linoleic acid which helps to restore the skin's barrier function and reduce water loss.
• Sweet Almond Oil contains Vitamin E to keep your skin cells healthy and keep it looking soft and smooth.
• Borage Oil is rich in the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA) which helps to maintain healthy skin and keep fine lines away.
• The Vitamin K in Prickly Pear oil helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and dark spots as well as brighten under-eye circles.
Apply the organic multi use dry oil to face, body and hair everyday throughout the year. Shake well before use. Use especially after showering when your skin is still damp to lock in moisture. You can also mix a drop of dry oil with your foundations for a sheer, dewy finish or blend it with your body moisturiser for supercharged hydration. Warm a few drops between the palms of your hands before gently ruffling the dry oil through your hair to keep frizz at bay and help protect it from environmental damage. You can also pour a few drops of dry oil into your bath as a hydrating treat for your skin.
Ariane Chui is a co-founder of the Organic Beauty & Lifestyle Blog, ftoxins. She started the blog with her sister, Delphine, to prove that going natural and organic can be both cool and affordable. As women in their late twenties and early thirties living in London, they regularly share all the natural and organic products they use on a day-to-day basis and also offer great clean swaps for all of our favourite not so clean products. Ariane recently completed a Diploma in Organic Skincare Formulation with Formula Botanica and is currently working on her own organic skincare line. Watch this space!
Tags: #DiscoveringBetter #DIYBeauty #Naissance #Organic #NaturalBeauty #Lovenaturallovenaissance #beauty #organicbeauty #beautyhacks #homemadecosmetics #purebeauty #greenbeauty #cleanbeauty #crueltyfree #vegan #vegancosmetics #veganfriendly #veganlifestyle #organic #oil #skincare #antioxidant #organicbeauty