Maintaining a healthy diet doesn't have to be boring - you can make delicious recipes with simple ingredients that your body will thank you for.
We love sustainable, natural and healthy living which is why we've created a few recipes using some of our favourite whole foods. Why don't you give them a go?
Our Organic Avocado Oil is cold pressed from the flesh of the fruit and is packed full of vitamins A, D, B1 and 2.
It works wonders for you skin too!
Enjoy this dish al fresco on a sunny day.
2 boneless and skinless cod fillets
1 red pepper
1 red onion
2 garlic cloves
Toppings - toasted almonds
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C degrees.
2. Peel and chop the vegetables and place them on a roasting tray along with your cod fillets.
3. Drizzle our Organic Avocado Oil over the fish and vegetables and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
4. Cut almonds into halves and sprinkle over the tray.
5. Bake for a further 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Sunday morning breakfast doesn't get better than these delicious coconut and banana pancakes!
Fry yours using our Soil Association certified Organic Virgin Coconut for the perfect golden finish. This recipe is completely vegan too!
2 tsp. coconut oil for frying
1 ripe banana
50g desiccated coconut
1 heaped tsp. coconut sugar
150 ml coconut milk
Optional toppings - blueberries, raspberries, maple syrup, chopped pecans
1. Blend the oats, banana, desiccated coconut, coconut sugar, and coconut oil together while gradually adding the coconut milk.
2. Add some coconut oil to a medium size frying pan.
3. Spoon the mixture onto the pan and spread into a circle.
4. Cook for approx. 30 seconds on each side over medium heat.
5. Remove from the pan and serve with your chosen toppings.
Transform your guacamole with our Soil Association certified Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil.
We love the subtle nutty flavour, which perfectly compliments avocado.
2 tbsp. pumpkin seed oil
½ red onion
Juice of half a lemon
½ ripe tomato
Salt and pepper to taste
Chilli to taste
1. De-stone the avocado and spoon out the flesh into a bowl.
2. Peel and chop the onion, tomato and chilli and add to the avocado.
3. Mix the ingredients together until you have achieved a desirable consistency.
4. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper.
We'd love to see your recreations of these recipes, and hope you love them as much as we do.
If you have a go at making them make sure you share your photos with us on social media - you can find us at